1. Earbuds Headphones: Simply known as ‘Earbuds’, they were the initial audio devices to set a trend. They are not only cheap, but are also small and offer good sound quality. Some of the brands that introduced Earbuds with an ear-hook design are Philips and Sennheiser.
2. Over-the-Ear-Headphones: They’re comparatively larger in size and cover the entire area. Desirably worn indoors, the weight of the headphones might cause neck pain if worn for a longer time.
3. In-ear Headphones: Mostly offered as a complimentary accessory inside the box, the in-ear headphones offer exceptional price-to-performance ratio. They’re not just the smallest headphones, but are incredibly light weight..
5. On-Ear Headphones: These headphones sit right over the outer ear covering the entire ear with a closed back. Although they don’t completely block the outdoor noise, they are lightweight and cause less strain to the neck and ears.
4. Closed Back Over- Ear Headphones: Popularly used by average day consumers, these headphones are affordable when compared to the Over-the-Ear-Headphones. The closed back of these headphones block the outside ambient noise and avoid sound leakage.
From My Wife and Me:
“Someone once truly stated that “Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” But what enhances your quality of music, is an array of music devices and headset from quality headphone manufacturers.
Be it for mixing sounds in a studio, live environment or for playing your favorite games, investing in a perfect pair of headsets can never be a squander. The triumph of the best headphone companies are, they create an oasis of privacy in public spaces.
If you’re looking to invest in one of the Best headphones (Reference: Forbes) for gaming or the Best Bluetooth headset, or even a top headphone brands (Reference: Times) you’ve landed on the right website!”